Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Fusion Studio Windows Version

buyed a brand new Gopro Fusion, made a wonderful day on the mountains, came back home and the troubles begins... 

first of all: unable to import files direclty from the Camera, ok, copied via microSD reader to the pc...

added to fusione studio and finally I can see the files, ok, I will Render a 5 minutes clip on my I7 8 core processor... it's stuck on 0.1% since 2 hours... it's that normal?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro Fusion Studio Windows Version

@corradob - If you haven't already, be sure to update the Fusion and the Fusion Studio to the latest versions. That should help with the connectivity so you can import the content directly.

The processing time can vary based on your system, so it's hard to gauge, but in most cases I've seen, it should be further along than what you're seeing after two hours. Does it look like it's still processing. It may have had a glitch and froze.

Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@corradob - If you haven't already, be sure to update the Fusion and the Fusion Studio to the latest versions. That should help with the connectivity so you can import the content directly.

The processing time can vary based on your system, so it's hard to gauge, but in most cases I've seen, it should be further along than what you're seeing after two hours. Does it look like it's still processing. It may have had a glitch and froze.

Jeff

Highlighted
Sightseer

hello Jefft,

thanks, in fact after a while started fine, maybe I was too excited for the new toy :)