Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Fusion Studio 1.3: Horizon - Ground lock for Time lapse - Multishot images

[ New ]

I'm using GoPro Fusion to make Time lapse / Multishot images with 0.5 seconds interval. In the GoPro Fusion Studio 1.3 during the stitching of the front and back photos into an equi-rectangular panorama once I made somewhere a setting called something like "Ground locked". Now all my photos are stable at the nadir/bottom, but the horizon line is not any more correct. I would like to uncheck/revoke the "Ground locked" option to have the horizon corrected for all my multishot panoramas but I can not find this option any more. Can you help me how/where to find this option in GoPro Fusion Studio 1.3? I also uninstalled/reinstalled the software but the "Ground locked" option is still active. Thanks very much!

GoPro

Re: GoPro Fusion Studio 1.3: Horizon - Ground lock for Time lapse - Multishot images

[ New ]

Hello, @grayflame72371. It would be best to get in touch with our Support Team so they can have access to tet files to help you with the issue. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number.