Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

GoPro Fusion SDSQXWG-064G-ANCMA (not XSG) Card Compatibility?

[ Edited ]

My order for two SDSQXSG-064G-ANCMA cards just arrived from Best Buy for my new GoPro Fusion.

These cards are listed as compatible with the fusion on https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/microSD-Card-Considerations

However, something with the order seems to have been messed up, and they sent two SDSQXWG-064G-ANCMA cards (the difference is they sent XWG, not XSG cards).

Does anyone know if these are compatible with the Fusion? Just a newer version of the card? Would be nice to avoid a trip to the store to return them if these are just better versions of what I was trying to buy.

Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Fusion SDSQXWG-064G-ANCMA (not XSG) Card Compatibility?

Hi @noblemesa70834

Looks like it's the same with difference batch number. 

As long as it's "Extreme" model that should be supported. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Awesome, thanks Jay!

Just so I never have to bug you again - is there a site you used to determine the batch number, or something? Don't know much about these cards, and haven't had much luck finding documentation on specific number models (just the broader "Extreme", "Plus", "Pro"-type designations).

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

You're welcome @noblemesa70834

That I don't know.

Maybe you can try to ask SanDisk if they have support or if they have community. 

But based on my experience as long as it's Extreme (Plus/Pro) 64GB
It works. 

Regards,

-Jay