Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Backpacker

Re: GoPro Fusion Final Cut Pro Plugins (FCP 10.4 Update)

[ New ]

@coolriver62347 Yeah, no problem. Just have to wait for a reply back now.

And I'll make a tutorial on how to do so. But Adobe can also that but is slow sometimes. 

I'll try to have it made and posted tomorrow. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Unfortunately, I don't use Adobe for video editing, and not about to start. So trying to find out how to do it in Final Cut. Thanks for offering to do a tutorial. But for now, in just few words, can you write how?
Tourist

[ New ]

You can check out this thread for closely related discussion.

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Can-you-make-tiny-planet-videos-in-Final-Cut-Pro-X-10-4-with/...

One way or another, the effect you are looking for is time consuming to produce manually using keyframes. The Resolve 360 plugin, comes with a cost, but the presets automate much of the trial and error work. Re: it takes a long time to see the effect of your changes, especially when working with 4K and above resolution video.

Hiker

[ New ]
Can anyone tell me what is the best way to export 360 footage in Final Cut for YouTube or Facebook? When I try, it exports 720p file which looks blurry.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Yes, export as overcapture and if you have updated fcpx you will be able to insert keyframes, scale, move image around in 360 etc etc

Anonymous

[ New ]

Thanks for the video. Good explanations. When I try this I can't generate the tiny planet effect. FCP cuts off some of the footage. Any idea how I can resolve this? Any setting I am missing?

Thanks

screenshott

Sightseer

[ New ]

How do you change or select the "Pro Res or H.264" Option? 

I add the files to Fusion Studio. I then add to the render queue and render the file. It doesn't show me any settings or options to edit? When the file renders it comes in as a .mov file type which is unredable in FCP. I noticed your file was a .mp4. Is there something I am missing? I would love to atleast get the file rendered and in to FCP at the least. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Nevernind - I found it!