Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

GoPro Fusion BROKEN audio rendering Stereo

Gopro Fusion Studio 1.3.0.400 creates loud, speaker blowing audio that is broken when rendering in cineform with stereo audio.

Audio is fine with spatial audio selected, showing only 2 audio tracks though.
Videos have no problem with audio when played back in fusion studio before rendering, so fault lies with studio.

Any way to FIX this? Never had audio issues before

GoPro

Re: GoPro Fusion BROKEN audio rendering Stereo

Hello @quickboost51431

Did you notice this issue only after you updated to the latest version of Fusion Studio? Our team here will be able to help you sort this out. It would be best to get in touch with them for a more personalized support. You can reach them through phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Hiker

Hi,

yes only after the latest release, I have not had this problem in with any previous version of Fusion Studio, been using it almost a year. I have so far only ever used Cineform plus Stereo for best quality in post production (360 rendering for overcapture in Premier).

Win10 latest updates.
The audio plays back fine for videos inside Fusion Studio when setting up to render, so audio problems are introduced when rendering.

This issue only started after this update. I am now resorting to ProRes (for 5.2K res) and Stereo audio and that works fine without problems.

GoPro

Thanks for the additional information @quickboost51431

We'll have this checked further with the team in charge.

I'll get back to you as soon as we have an update.

You can also reach out to our Support Team by phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej