Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist tzd
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro Fusion Audio Level

Hi, I just got a GoPro Fusion.  I find that the audio level in video recording is lower than normal - as compared with my Hero4 Session, and with any other video that plays on YouTube.

For example, if I play a video recorded by Fusion and adjust my computer volume so it sounds reasonable, the next video that I play on YouTube will sound too loud.  Likewise if I listen to any other audio from any other source at a reasonable volume, then play a video recorded by Fusion, the audio will be too soft and I have to press the Volume Up on my computer 2 to 3 notches.

Is it normal for the Fusion, or do I have a defective unit?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Fusion Audio Level

Hello @tzd

This is not normal. If you have not done it yet, try manually updating your Fusion camera, then reset camera settings. See the links below for guide on how to do them. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hello @tzd

This is not normal. If you have not done it yet, try manually updating your Fusion camera, then reset camera settings. See the links below for guide on how to do them. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist tzd
Tourist

Thank you Marius!

Although my Fusion was already at the latest firmware (my GoPro app installed it when I first connected the Fusion), I performed the Manual Update and reset the camera, and now volume is at normal level!

Thanks for your help!