Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro Customer Support

Hi GoPro team. Let me start off by saying I’m a huge loyal customer and I have had almost every product you guys offer.. I’m also a happy GoPro Plus member..

However this past week has been very frustrating and I could really use your help! I sent my Hero 6 to GoPro almost three weeks ago for warranty to replace it.

My case number is 04516716

I spoke with customer service on the phone multiple times but keep getting the same answer.. “waiting to hear from warehouse”

I understand that things take time and I’ve been pretty patient but this is kinda ridiculous.

Is there anything you can do to help please?

Shane Chang
719-694-4274

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Customer Support

Hello @chaaaaaaang

Sorry to hear about the delay. I  see that the case has already been forwarded to the team in charge. You will receive an update as soon as the agent handling the case receives one from the Orders team. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hello @chaaaaaaang

Sorry to hear about the delay. I  see that the case has already been forwarded to the team in charge. You will receive an update as soon as the agent handling the case receives one from the Orders team. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

Thanks for looking into it Marius, but it’s been over three weeks since they told me that they were waiting from a response from them team..

Is there a time frame I can at least expect an answer?