Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Customer Support blows

[ New ]

Placed a order on 7-12-20 where it was $150 off a GoPro hero 8 if you got a year of gopro plus too so I got that and a protective house case. My total was $303.48 after tax. After a week of waiting for a update I finally get a email that says my order is canceled (no reason stated) and ill have to replace my order. I try to do that and the new total is $378.48. Called customer service and was on the phone for a hour and five mintues before they told me they cant do anthing at all for me. Customer support from what I got seems to be mainly for people who dont know how to use their GoPro and are having trouble with it. They have no power whatsoever for actual orders or anything related to refunds/dicounts and are not adapt to working on things like that. Really hope with a CEO worth over $800 million they could invest in some better Customer support. 

Nomad

Re: GoPro Customer Support blows

[ New ]

Yes, fixing issues with your camera would be exactly what customer support does.  Perhaps you should have contacted "Order support" instead, two entirely seperate divisions.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I contacted order support just referred to them as customer support as thats what they are. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

"Product Support" is the other division you mean. They are both in Cutomer Support.