Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro App Not Recognising All Media

Hello! I’ve been shooting on the same video settings all day, but my media from this afternoon is not showing up in my GoPro app - therefore I cannot load it onto my phone. I’ve taken a few new test pictures and videos with the same settings, and these show up in my app. I’m able to download new media fine. The earlier videos just don’t work. When I connect my GoPro to the app it says “new media detected! Get it now” - when I click this link, it says “no media found.” I’ve tried this on multiple phones and reset both the camera and phone. How do I solve this? Thanks!
Adventurer

Re: GoPro App Not Recognising All Media

guessing you shot 1080P@30 fps on a  Sansung?

Sightseer

I’m not very technical but the camera says 1440|60|W. My phone is an iPhone XR if this helps! Thank you.
GoPro

Hello @mermaidgrace. Do you still see the media on your camera? Browse through the GoPro App's media list and see if the recent media files are just dated incorrectly. If so, is your GoPro camera's date setup correctly?

In the GoPro App's media tab, tap on the arrows icon at the top-left corner of the screen and select to sort the files by "Download Date." Are you able to see the contents you've recently downloaded?