Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

GoPro 9 video shift problem

[ New ]
I have used the new GoPro 9 for long recording my fishing activity. After recording a couple of hours, I observed that the video suddenly shift and distorted . I record the video in 1080p 60fps without activating any hypersmooth and I use wide or superwide mode. I have placed the video in the following for reference.

https://youtu.be/D4SSnnfNQPo

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro 9 video shift problem

[ New ]

Thank you for the update, @kityam. Sorry to hear that the issue remains. Is the "jumping" issue only observed with a 1080/60 fps setting? We have tested using the same setting and the HERO9 Black on v1.22 but we are unable to replicate the issue. 

If you haven't yet, see if reformatting the SD card will help. We see your SD card on the list. If you can, and if available, check if the issue is observed using a different card on the recommended list. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @kityam

Thank you for sharing a sample file.

What SD card are you using?

We have recently released an update for the HERO9 Black.

Please proceed with a manual update. https://gopro.com/en/us/update/hero9-black

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Sandisk Extreme Pro A2 256GB
Hiker

[ New ]
The update seems not address this issue
Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the update, @kityam. Sorry to hear that the issue remains. Is the "jumping" issue only observed with a 1080/60 fps setting? We have tested using the same setting and the HERO9 Black on v1.22 but we are unable to replicate the issue. 

If you haven't yet, see if reformatting the SD card will help. We see your SD card on the list. If you can, and if available, check if the issue is observed using a different card on the recommended list. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]
Recently I used the latest version with linear mode instead of wide and ultra wide. No happens again