Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro 9 not delivered

[ New ]

My GoPro was ordered on 01/01/2021 and was due for deivery with UPS on 15/01/2021

After calling UPS they told me it was held in customs as you did not atattach an invoice.

In order for me to recieve my GoPro you must send the invoice to UPS customs. 

I would like to know where the order is and how long it will be, or send out another order

My order number is SO-4481631

and the tracker is 1Z9R52E86851999016

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro 9 not delivered

[ New ]

Hello, @thomasianb77254. Sorry that there has been an issue with your order. We are aware that there has been a delay in some shipments into the UK. The issues are not due to issues with your specific shipment, but the backlog of shipments being processed has unfortunately caused this delay.

Our teams and our shipping partners are working to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Please continue to check your tracking information for the latest information on your order. Again, we apologize for the delay but expect to have your order to you as soon as we can.

As of the latest check, your package is set to be delivered on January 20, 2021. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: GoPro 9 not delivered

[ New ]

Hello, @thomasianb77254. Sorry that there has been an issue with your order. We are aware that there has been a delay in some shipments into the UK. The issues are not due to issues with your specific shipment, but the backlog of shipments being processed has unfortunately caused this delay.

Our teams and our shipping partners are working to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Please continue to check your tracking information for the latest information on your order. Again, we apologize for the delay but expect to have your order to you as soon as we can.

As of the latest check, your package is set to be delivered on January 20, 2021.