Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: GoPro 9 - black screen - freezing issues

[ New ]
Sad to hear. Before the last update I had huge problems with the camera freezing regularly. Using Hindsight was almost impossible. But after the last SW-update it has worked flawless.
Sightseer

Rif.: GoPro 9 - black screen - freezing issues

[ New ]

ciao,  anche un mio amicoa cui è arrivata 2 giorni fa ha gli stessi problemi. Lui ha la versione firmware 6.1 mentre io non ho nessun problema con la versione 1.52. Oltre tutto non so perchè ma a me non da nessun aggiornamento da fare che a questo punto, visto i problemi non faccio. 

Oltre tutto non credo sia questione di scheda sd perchè il mio amico ha preso (dal sito go-po) il kit con sd inclusa che sicuramente è compatibile al 100%

Tourist

[ New ]

i have the same issue with my GoPro hero 9.

when i record at 4k/60fps the screen gets crazy..... 

this started the day i update the camera......

@mariustanya  ha escrito:

This is not an experience that we would like you to have, @marcoch19080. Since the issue persists, it would be best to continue working with Support and letting them know that the replacement still exhibits the same issue. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

issue 2.PNG
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

If you continue to get the same after running a manual update, the best path forward is to reach out to Support.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

GoPro sucks, would never ever buy another GoPro. There are better and cheaper alternatives now and they works magically every single time.