Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro 9 ORDER STATUS - PENDING SHIPPING

[ New ]

I have ordered GP9, my credit card got charged both for the camera and for subscription but on your order site it still says order received - pending shipping.

As I'm an EU citizen, I'd like you to clarify what is going on with my order because I got charged 430€ and still dont have confirmation about my order. Please don't refer me to your contact site because it doesn't work ( tried several browsers and cleared cache)

My order number is  MP-04359311.

Thank you in advance.

Hiker

Re: GoPro 9 ORDER STATUS - PENDING SHIPPING

[ New ]

Same here!

Did you order any accessories as well? I have a feeling the delay might be due to some of them being out of stock.

Tourist

[ New ]

No, ordered regular bundle with subscription. 

It's sad that such a quality product has a lacklustre support.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @draškov505 @jarosz

We see the order/s on the system and will be processed accordingly.

You can continue to check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

You may also reach out to Support at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to follow up on your order.

Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi EJ,

I've been reaching out to your support team every day because this shipment is the last thing I'm waiting for in order to fly out.

Everytime it's "the package is ready and waiting for pickup by UPS". They ended up finally escalating to the warehouse on Friday morning but still no updates as of the end of Monday.

I already had to post-pone my flight once. Now it's looking like the package won't even reach before my new flight at the end of the week.

Hiker

[ New ]

Background: I placed this order within the first hour of launch on Wednesday

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi again EJ,

Seems many non-US clients still have their orders in Pending even when ordering on day 1.

Tell us the truth, when is your company planning to ship abroad?

You promised 3-6 day shipping but didn't mention you had no intention to ship for a while...
Tourist

[ New ]

UPDATE: UPS delivered the package today, will open afterwork !

PS. Waterproof case is back in stock so go order it as soon as possible as I did.

Tourist

[ New ]

Same issue here! I'm in the US.

Placed an order Monday morning, 4 days ago with a few in stock accessories.  It is still processing 4 days later.  Just like others I've contacted support 3 times so far and they offer the same BS response, "its at the warehouse waiting for UPS to pick it up".  Obviously they messed up and botched the launch.  Really annoying and frustrating as I sold my Hero8 already.

Come on GoPro, give us some truthful information and let us know what is going on!