Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

GoPro 9 Missing invoice

[ New ]

Hello, 

For some reasons i do not have a copy or the orginal invoince of the camera, just a form o reciept that show it was bought from GoPro official shop, how can i get a duplicate for the invoice ? 

Thanks 

Adobe Scan 27 Feb 2021.jpg
GoPro

Re: GoPro 9 Missing invoice

[ New ]

@mada8000, a copy of the invoice has been sent to your email. Please check your inbox. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello, nothing yet, have been sent to the email linked to this community account ? 

Thanks 

GoPro

[ New ]

@mada8000, we just sent another copy right now. It should've been sent to the email address that's associated with the order. Please also check the spam or junk folders.

GoPro

[ New ]

@mada8000, we just sent another copy right now. It should've been sent to the email address that's associated with the order. Please also check the spam or junk folders.

Hiker

[ New ]

Thank you, but the problem is that i do not have any access to that mail, it is posible to send it to the email linked to my main GoPro account ? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @mada8000. We are only able to send invoices to the email address associated with the order. You may reach out to our Support Team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.