Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: GoPro 9 Black cannot start

[ New ]

interestingly, i have your original post sent by GoPro Email system. LOL! 

Hiker

[ New ]

GoPro customer care system is a complete joke! However they've managed to hire people that obviously know how to talk to enraged customers like me. 

I had some luck finally connecting to the chat and talking to a support agent. The agent was great at looking up and digging the info on my case. Now I wait (again). The support agent promised to get back on email whenever an update was availble on my case.

So yeah... overall horrible customer care, great support agent.

Hiker

[ New ]

Here's the resolution - after almost four weeks of wasting time and nerves, I finally got a replacement GoPro9 unit. Just received the package from UPS, new unit boots up fine, I only wondering whether to have the camera updated so that something does not go wrong again since I do not have the nerves to go through the whole ordeal once again.

Anyhow, I can confirm what I've written in my previous post - the overall customer care system with the inability to get connected via chat or phone is horrible, but the support agents are doing a good job. 

I hope that this is the last post with problem that I write on this board.