Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: GoPro 9 Black cannot start

[ New ]

Apologies for the delay, @hlebarov. We see your callback request in the system. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya I understand that there might be some waiting, but this ridiculous. Below the button it says waiting time approx. 8mins, not 2 DAYS! How do I get connected to a support? I want me camera to be working or I want to return it and get a refund.

Hiker

[ New ]

I'm seriously thinking of filing a complaint with the Consumer Protection Authority here in Bulgaria. If I don't get a callback and a resolution today, I'll file a complaint on Monday.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @hlebarov

We have checked the case and see that the RMA has been arranged.

Were you able to receive instructions via email?

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 ,

yes, I finally managed to get to chat with support and we arranged everything. Camera is now on its way back and I hope to get a new one next week. Anyhow, this was a very, very, very frustrating experience that I couldn't get to support, nor have any sort of imformation on what to do.

Thanks for checking in.

Tourist

[ New ]
Funny enough support team keep asking you to reach out for them!

I can reach GoPro support team! What should I do?
Support team said: don’t worry, come contact us!

Hmm....
Hiker

[ New ]
Ok,same thing happened to me as well today and imagine it was the third time I used this camera.
Tragic!!!
I just read your amazing experience with the customer support and I realized that I have a long day ahead
Hiker

[ New ]

The so-called "custom support" of GoPro is tragic! I'm very pissed off from what I've experienced so far.

I've sent the camera to them 2 weeks. Since then - one BIG NOTHING! No status updates, no date for when I'll get my camera back.

A total and utter SCAM! I thought that when I purchased the GoPro subscription I'll get proper custom care - nothing like this. And even worse - now I've spent close to 400€ and don't have anything in my hands.