Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro 8

[ New ]

Buongiorno, ho acquistato una GoPro 8 presso il vostro sito questa settimana, purtroppo durante l'attività di mountain biking mi è stata rubata, ancora prima di poterla usare. Potete aiutarmi in qualche modo per averne un'altra?

Nella speranza di sentirvi presto porgo distinti saluti.

Grazie.

Fabrizio Annibali

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro 8

[ New ]

@fabrizioa4461, we try to help out as best as we can. Are you having an error message upon submitting the form? Or did you get to the point of getting a Support case number after submitting the request? Have you also already tried changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage?

Other users are able to reach out to our Support Team through the Contact Us page. Please also try to close the tab or browser and re-launch the website.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the stolen camera, @fabrizioa4461. Our Support team will be able to look into options for you. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello, I can't connect with Support team because after have filled the form, captcha prevents me to receive a call.

Could you help me please?

@mariustanya  ha scritto:

Sorry to hear about the stolen camera, @fabrizioa4461. Our Support team will be able to look into options for you. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Many thanx.

GoPro

[ New ]

@fabrizioa4461. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Nomad

[ New ]

You should also make sure you file a police report for your stolen camera.  Check your house/renters insurance or even your credit card (if purchased with a credit card).  Some items may be covered by your renters or house insurance, your credit card may also offer you insurance on your purchases for up to 90 days and this may also include theft.

Adventurer

[ New ]

great idea to file a claim but wouldn;t your rates go up.  @irishmanpdx    there are also creditcard insurance of warranty and protection    so yeah  check all your  options good luck. gopro will send you a  refurbed one if they  feel fit?  right?

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello, I've tried to keep in contact with Support team following your advices but it was impossible.

What could I do?

Thank you

@mariustanya  ha scritto:

@fabrizioa4461. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

@fabrizioa4461, we try to help out as best as we can. Are you having an error message upon submitting the form? Or did you get to the point of getting a Support case number after submitting the request? Have you also already tried changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage?

Other users are able to reach out to our Support Team through the Contact Us page. Please also try to close the tab or browser and re-launch the website.

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes, I'm having a captcha error message upon submitting the form and I changed the location-language into Italy-italian with no results

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fabrizioa4461

Please try going on incognito mode or in-private browsing.

Initiate a chat session then select US-English as the region.

You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej