Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro 8 not auto uploading

[ New ]

Recently I've been experiencing my cameras not uploading to my cloud. Could it be due to a wifi connection?

It's worked when at home and at work, but recently it's been giving me trouble. Any suggestions i can do to possibly troubleshoot it?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro 8 not auto uploading

[ New ]

It definitely could be related to the wifi connection. Upload speeds on many service providers are often slower than the download speeds you may be used to. Add in that GoPro files can often be large, and it could mean that uploads will take longer than you might think.

For the power issue, the camera may just be at a very low power level and needs more power to assure it won't power off during the transfer.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same problem. even when I try manual upload it says "plug go pro in to a power source and try agian" even though it is plugged in

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

It definitely could be related to the wifi connection. Upload speeds on many service providers are often slower than the download speeds you may be used to. Add in that GoPro files can often be large, and it could mean that uploads will take longer than you might think.

For the power issue, the camera may just be at a very low power level and needs more power to assure it won't power off during the transfer.