Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro 8 freezing

@mariustanya, I humbly request some repaprations for my case. I am still waiting for your call
Highlighted
Hiker

I humbly request for a call to attend my case please
Highlighted
Hiker

Hello guys, it's Monday, fresh start to the week, id be really grateful if you could ring me up and replace/help me fix my GoPro because it's under warranty , please please help a brother out here , you're killing me. Waiting for your help , please help a customer , PLEASE.
Highlighted
Tourist

Your best bet is call your credit card company and make use of any sort of extended warranty coverage that they offer. If GoPro ever responds to you, they will make you send back the camera. Once you do that, it will be several months before GoPro sends a replacement (replacements are "out of stock" even though they show as in stock for new orders).

If you work through your credit card company's warranty partner instead, then you will get a replacement camera in about a week. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Okay then... Will check it out 👍, thanks for the tip
Highlighted
Tourist

Also, if you bought from a retailer, try to work through them first. After than, try your credit card company's warranty parnter. Only try GoPro's own "customer service" as a very last resort.

If you poke around the various action cam forums, you'll see that there are a lot of us who made the mistake of thinking GoPro would honor their own warranty and are now stuck without working cameras.