Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: GoPro 8 dead pixels (sensor) at iso 100-400. Three cameras in a row!

SInce you have professional camera's for other shots, and this is mainly for video, you sent the camera for  diagnostics t owho, gopro?  They Only warranty with exchanges?  Since this is more a sensor issue, lets wait for whoever is evaulating it to come back with a report.

I just shot a nightlapse, well it is a GoPro, a Sony Sensor, and am I worried no. tell me where in the photo is that issue?   Better yet if you look real close at the chair that is  Beige follow the leg down you will see a Nice BLUE dead Pixalon the tile or something   that the camera Can not figure out what it is? I cahulk it up to the camera not knowing what was there?  I  think I  can nit pick this to death with a hundred Hot pixals.  and  wishing now gopro had a Histagram.

SnapShot.jpg

SnapShot.jpg

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

If this is not a joke, then the photo in many places is covered with blue, red and white dots, it is very poor-quality, and this can be seen with the naked eye. If this suits you, then I'm shocked. It's just awful Smiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

Highlighted
Adventurer

hows this one

IMG_2991.JPG

Highlighted
Hiker

@fishycomics 

Perfect. Are these other settings?