Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

GoPro 8 - business page FB streaming

So I can get the Hero 8 to stream to my facebook page that I log in to, but I can't get it to switch to the business page.  Is there any way to do that?  Should I just stream it to my personal page, then share the feed on the business page?

Rich

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro 8 - business page FB streaming

@richbolduc, the GoPro App for iOS mobile devices have the option to Live Stream to a Facebook page that you manage. Be sure to have the latest version of the GoPro App installed on your device.

On the Set Up Live Stream screen, you'll have the option to select your Facebook Page under the "share to" section.

If you're using an Android mobile device, several users were able to live stream to a Facebook Page via RTMP Link. Check out this thread for more information about their workflow: https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Hero-7-Black-live-stream-to-Facebook-PAGE/td-p/241196/page/2

Highlighted
Tourist

That would be amazing if I had an apple device. I was able to get the rtmp work around to go live - but I can't see comments or get a preview in the GoPro app. It would be wonderful if the dropdown options for facebook would work in the android app as well. Any suggestions to fix the view not available while live?

Thanks!!!!

Jacqueline

Highlighted
GoPro

@jacqueline0433, so cool to hear that it worked for you. Comments and live stream preview in the app aren't currently a feature in the app. Anyhow, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge.

Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Tourist

Any suggestions on a work around for viewing the fb comments?
Highlighted
GoPro

@jacqueline0433, you'll have to switch over to the Facebook app to see your stats and check your stream. See How to live stream from your GoPro for more details.