Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro 8 Black

when is the GoPro 8 available ?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: GoPro 8 Black

HERO8 Black Pre-order shipments beginning Oct. 15. HERO8 Black will be available at select retail partners around the world starting the week of Oct. 20.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

HERO8 Black Pre-order shipments beginning Oct. 15. HERO8 Black will be available at select retail partners around the world starting the week of Oct. 20.
Highlighted
Adventurer

No one know the actual Date. GoPro was late on this Release normally they were at the stores on Sept 26th -October 5th not this time round and one person said they were in stores  Already. so when they come they come.  My suggestion to you is to not rush the sale don;t be the first and if you'reafter the Mod accessoris and how they work it's best to wait for areview on them and then decide if an additonal 200.00 is worth youri \nvestment.

Highlighted
Explorer

Yes, GoPro has made this publicly known. https://gopro.com/en/us/news/hero8-black-max-mods-announce
Highlighted
Adventurer

Yes I just seen that. and I also seen this to  so Mid october

oct 21.png

oct 15.png

Highlighted
Explorer

@fishycomics 

I'm confused.  What you just posted confirms what is in the article.  

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

two diffrent dates       that you are confused on  (lol)

GoPro is Oct 15 ship date 2 day

Bestbuy is Oct 21  Xamount of days to store or  store pick up

if gopro is the 15 that means the 17-18th is  faster to get by gopro, if postal services  drop off on time.

that was the part you needed to be explained hmmmm

you knew the answer and just wanted me to yap.. ha ha ha

Highlighted
Explorer

@fishycomics
Brother, re-read the article.

"HERO8 Black Pre-order shipments beginning Oct. 15. HERO8 Black will be available at select retail partners around the world starting the week of Oct. 20."

Best Buy is a "select retail partner" hence, they will get the cameras on Oct 20th and begin shipping on the 21st.

GoPro will begin shipping on the 15th.

My confusion is why you posted, "No one know the actual Date" and then confirmed the dates from the article..