Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro 7 black won’t turn on

[ New ]
I went to use my GoPro this morning and I can’t get it to turn on. I have tried taking the sd card out, changed the battery out, plugged it in without the battery in it Nothing is working. This is to expensive and to new to acting up. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: GoPro 7 black won’t turn on

[ New ]

Happy thanks giving to you as well?

These will be the things i  do if my camera can not turn on

1. plug in the  usb type c cable let sit for 15 minutes, and feel if the camera gets warm?

2. try another USB type C cable

3. remove the cable replug back in, Long press hte mode on for 35 seconds.

4. take out hte batery, plug in the cable, turn on the camera, see if any  thing comes on?

I also pay attention to  the  red led if at any given time you are trying some steps if it flickes a second.  that will be when the sd card goes in.   If this all fails to work  you wil not be able to load manually firmware. but you  can always try a spare battery that we  some times do not own or anther card.   that will leave you to calling gopro when open and discuss  your options for a replacement. if  the camera failes to work.  sorry t ohear this on Turkey day

FISH

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: GoPro 7 black won’t turn on

[ New ]

Happy thanks giving to you as well?

These will be the things i  do if my camera can not turn on

1. plug in the  usb type c cable let sit for 15 minutes, and feel if the camera gets warm?

2. try another USB type C cable

3. remove the cable replug back in, Long press hte mode on for 35 seconds.

4. take out hte batery, plug in the cable, turn on the camera, see if any  thing comes on?

I also pay attention to  the  red led if at any given time you are trying some steps if it flickes a second.  that will be when the sd card goes in.   If this all fails to work  you wil not be able to load manually firmware. but you  can always try a spare battery that we  some times do not own or anther card.   that will leave you to calling gopro when open and discuss  your options for a replacement. if  the camera failes to work.  sorry t ohear this on Turkey day

FISH