Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro 7 Doesn't Work with OnePlus 6T? Is this Bug

[ New ]

Hi,

My GoPro 7 Hero Dosent get COnnected to OnePlus 6t Is this a Bug? It get Connected really Smooth with my Iphone.

Is this a Bug in the System?

GoPro

Re: GoPro 7 Doesn't Work with OnePlus 6T? Is this Bug

[ New ]

Hello @abhiv22. We cannot say for certain if it is a non-compatibility issue as your phone must be running on the required operating system.

If you haven't yet, perform the steps-to-fix detailed in this article Troubleshooting GoPro App Connectivity Issues and see if the devices get paired. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Mariustanya,

Thank  you for replying. Yes i have tried all the methods but it only works 1st time when I install GoPro App. After that it dont detect my camera.

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @abhiv22. Have you been able to check the app settings on your phone for any necessary permission for the GoPro App to work completely? See if this is the case. We are also sharing the details you provided to the team in charge. We're working on full support for Android devices in the future. Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes The Permissions are allowed. Thank you @mariustanya  hope the Team comes up with solution soon

GoPro

[ New ]

You are welcome, @abhiv22. We appreciate the details that you have shared. Best regards!