04-17-2019 08:20 AM
1) I press the turn-off-buttom for 10-15 sec (4 sec won´t work) and sometimes I succed - but only to realize Gopro STARTS AGAIN BY IT SELF!!!! WHY ON EARTH....????
2) And there is NO information HOW to uppdate in the Gopro-app on my iPhone!!!! (If this is a solution to the turn-off-problem)
I´m giving up with Gopro now!!!!
04-17-2019 08:39 AM
Sorry to hear about the trouble, @fastgorge61135. We recommend doing a manual update of your camera instead. The steps below will guide you through the process:
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged, and that a formatted, recommended SD card is used. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!