01-18-2020 12:08 AM
GoPro 7 Black - battery not detected and dead pixel[ New ]
I purchased a new GoPro 7 Black yesterday.
- The battery delivered with the camera was not detected and is assumed defect. A replacement battery worked.
- There's also a dead pixel in the upper left corner, please see image below.
- The camera, at times, brings up an SD card error, but then works again. The SD card (SunDisk Extreme 32GB, part of a previosly purchased GoPro) has been formated and is working fine in a GoPro 5.
Please note that the GoPro has been updated to the latest firmware.
The camera was purchased through a retailer (Torpedo 7) who is currently inverstingating the battery issue. However, I just noticed the dead pixel now. I'd like to think that the device can be returned under warranty.
01-18-2020 02:00 AM
Re: GoPro 7 Black - battery not detected and dead pixel[ New ]
- The GoPro also doesn't turn off properly and beeps 6 times when trying to do so.
- It does not react to voice commands, despite the fact the voice control is turned on.
- I tried updating manually to no avail. The results are still the same.
- I tried mutiple resets.