Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro 7 Black Not Charging

[ New ]

I've had this GoPro for 2 years now, and haven't really used it that often. However when I tried to charge it today, the LEDs aren't even lighting up to signify that it's getting power at all and the camera gets rather warm.

Things I've tried:

1) Pulling the battery and plugging in, cannot turn on.

2) Plugging in with battery, removed SD card. Battery not charging.

3) Plugging in with battery, SD card. Battery not charging.

4) Used provided GoPro cable, and certified USB-C cable and block from Google (Google Pixel charger)

I'm pretty much at my wits end trying to figure out what is wrong with it, any assistance would be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro 7 Black Not Charging

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the camera, @bluebeach05357. It would be best to engage our Support team for further troubleshooting. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro 7 Black Not Charging

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the camera, @bluebeach05357. It would be best to engage our Support team for further troubleshooting. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.