Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro 6 Black is not turning on and no red light

[ New ]

My GoPro Hero 6 is not turning on and does not charge. I tried using power with the cord but it still does not make the red light. Back story is that it's been a month without using it underwater, but still used it on regular basis, and when I used it underwater specifically in a pool, the screen suddenly paused or hang then when I opened the battery to restart it, it didnt turn on anymore. I dont know where and how to get it fixed. I hope you can help me. I love my GoPro but it just hangs most of the time.

GoPro

Re: GoPro 6 Black is not turning on and no red light

[ New ]

@charityjan, the power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: GoPro Camera Will Not Power On

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you further in resolving this. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.