Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro 6 Black doesnt turn on after importing photos to pc

Dear, the camera just stopped working after I imported some videos and photos to my pc. I already tried the recommendation of this link (https://pt.gopro.com/help/articles/solutions_troubleshooting/hero6-black-will-not-power-on), but I was not successful. When I put it to charge, it doesn't turn on any lights and gets very hot. I've tried another battery and it didn't work. I used this camera a few times when traveling, so I still consider it new to give this kind of problem.

PS: I tried to contact the support but it is giving captcha error in the 3 browsers

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro 6 Black doesnt turn on after importing photos to pc

Hello, @leoportes. Our Supprt team will be able to help you best with this concern. Please try contacting them again, this time, change the location to the US (if not yet) and/or use a different device (phone or computer). If you will be able to request for a callback, and you do not get called within minutes' time, please post back with the case number so we can follow up with Support. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @leoportes. Our Supprt team will be able to help you best with this concern. Please try contacting them again, this time, change the location to the US (if not yet) and/or use a different device (phone or computer). If you will be able to request for a callback, and you do not get called within minutes' time, please post back with the case number so we can follow up with Support. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi @mariustanya ,

I tried it with another country yesterday and today and it didn't work. The chat was on loading and on the tel gave a captcha error. Don't you have an email for it?

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry, we do not have an email for Support as email support has long been discontinued. Are you using a phone or a computer? Please try again this time. There are representatives who are available. Try requesting a callback. Be sure to put in your best callback number. .Let us know how it goes.