Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Anonymous

GoPro 5 won't upload to GoPro Plus Cloud

[ New ]

Does anyone know how to get the Hero 5 to upload to the cloud for GoPro Plus? I have plugged the GoPro into a power outlet in order for it to upload the content to GoPro Plus, but it will only upload photos. 

GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro 5 won't upload to GoPro Plus Cloud

[ New ]

@Anonymous - Please check out the how to on this at https://gopro.com/help/articles/How_To/Auto-Uploading-Your-Footage-to-the-Cloud-With-GoPro-Plus. If you still have issues with it, please let us know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Anonymous

[ New ]

My footage is uploading sporadically from the camera. On my computer it uploads fine, since updating the Capture App yesterday my upload for very small file just spins and stalls on 1/73. I included a screen capture of the camera. I am on 50 up / 300 down internet, lets say 1/2 that even on wireless. I let the Go Pro Here 5 Black sit for three hours today charged with more than enough required space on it. Any thoughts ? 

FullSizeRender.jpg
Anonymous

[ New ]
What my friend and I found was that a factory reset of the device fixed the problem, I know it's not ideal but I think it just needs that reboot. Hope this helps
Anonymous

[ New ]
Thank you I will give that a go
Anonymous

[ New ]
I am having the same problem. I was able to get an upload done a few weeks ago but, nine since. It has been fully charged and no upload started. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Anonymous

[ New ]
I'm still having the same problem and I'm coming to realize a lot of go pros advertised perks actually just don't work. I can easily do this with cloud drive just not as convienent as go pros system. I talked myself into and out of a Karma drone in a week.
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@Anonymous - It can take a while to upload, depending on the wifi signal's bandwidth. If you're still having issues with it, our team at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus will be glad to help troubleshoot the issues with you.

Thanks,

Jeff