Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

GoPro 5 won't upload to GoPro Plus Cloud

Does anyone know how to get the Hero 5 to upload to the cloud for GoPro Plus? I have plugged the GoPro into a power outlet in order for it to upload the content to GoPro Plus, but it will only upload photos. 

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro 5 won't upload to GoPro Plus Cloud

@Anonymous - Please check out the how to on this at https://gopro.com/help/articles/How_To/Auto-Uploading-Your-Footage-to-the-Cloud-With-GoPro-Plus. If you still have issues with it, please let us know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Highlighted
Anonymous

My footage is uploading sporadically from the camera. On my computer it uploads fine, since updating the Capture App yesterday my upload for very small file just spins and stalls on 1/73. I included a screen capture of the camera. I am on 50 up / 300 down internet, lets say 1/2 that even on wireless. I let the Go Pro Here 5 Black sit for three hours today charged with more than enough required space on it. Any thoughts ? 

FullSizeRender.jpg
Highlighted
Anonymous

What my friend and I found was that a factory reset of the device fixed the problem, I know it's not ideal but I think it just needs that reboot. Hope this helps
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thank you I will give that a go
Highlighted
Sightseer

I am having the same problem. I was able to get an upload done a few weeks ago but, nine since. It has been fully charged and no upload started. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm still having the same problem and I'm coming to realize a lot of go pros advertised perks actually just don't work. I can easily do this with cloud drive just not as convienent as go pros system. I talked myself into and out of a Karma drone in a week.
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@Anonymous - It can take a while to upload, depending on the wifi signal's bandwidth. If you're still having issues with it, our team at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus will be glad to help troubleshoot the issues with you.

Thanks,

Jeff