Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro 4 Silver freezing issue

Hello,

I bought a new Gopro 4 Silver in December 2016 from Amazon Europe, and now it faces a freezing issue in the menus. Camera freezes when I turn it on many times, also recording stops and camera freezes for no reason.

Tried all the suggestions from the official site, changed lots of SDs but the issue remains, sometimes even without an sd card in camera.

After lots of searches, I found out that this is common to the specific camera, due to faulty image sensor. Due to the fact that the camera is still under warranty, I would like to RMA it.

I contacted official importer here in Greece which is Drakos Digital, but they told me that they cannot RMA cameras that are bought from Amazon and are not imported by them.

I am now a bit frustrated. I really need your help on what to do next. The Camera serial number is C313112 5550272 and I have all the invoices from the purchase if needed.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: GoPro 4 Silver freezing issue

If you purchased through Amazon I believe you have to go through them for an exchange.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: GoPro 4 Silver freezing issue

If you purchased through Amazon I believe you have to go through them for an exchange.