Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPRO Quik Recover Deleted File

Hello, 
I recently downloaded the desktop Quik Connect. I accidentally deleted a file. How can I recover this video?

Thank you, HERO5 Black

Kristin 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPRO Quik Recover Deleted File

@kristinkilikina - Is there any chance the file is in your Recycle Bin or Trash on your computer? Did you delete the downloaded copy of the file? Any chance the original may still be on the SD card?

There are some recovery programs that others have used, but I haven't used them myself, so I don't want to recommend them. Hopefully, others who have used them and had success will post here.

Thanks,

Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro Community Manager

@kristinkilikina - Is there any chance the file is in your Recycle Bin or Trash on your computer? Did you delete the downloaded copy of the file? Any chance the original may still be on the SD card?

There are some recovery programs that others have used, but I haven't used them myself, so I don't want to recommend them. Hopefully, others who have used them and had success will post here.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sightseer

Jeff, 

It was in the recycle bin on my computer. Thank you so much. I started to download recovery tools and all that. 

You saved thd day!

Thank you, 
Kristin 

GoPro Community Manager

Glad you were able to recover the files!