Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Go pro screen cracked

Hey guys,

I’m writing to you because I purchased Gopro7 2 months back and Im loving it. Last week I was on a trip with my friends to a camping site and experimented a lot of pictures with the GoPro. I found my profound interest on photography lately and GoPro is the goto camera apart from my mobile. Unfortunately the display broke and I thought it could be fixed. I took it to the stores directly when left my camping site. The sales advisor told me this couldn’t be done and I’m much worried about it. Though I found that I don’t have warranty, I’m ready to pay if you guys can fix it but I found it’s doesn’t work that way.

I’m experimenting my love for photography and I thought of capturing my skiing moments on my next trip. Since I got inspired the GoPro shots on YouTube. Is there a solution to replace or help me with the warranty claim that would be more grateful.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Go pro screen cracked

Hi @boldrange11572

Let our Support Team take a look at what happened an provide you with the your options.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please have your camera's serial number and proof of purchase ready.

Thanks!

Ej