Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Go pro hero8 turning on by itself

[ New ]

Hi, From reading the forum, nothing seems to fix this issue?  

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya wrote:

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @nosecondseason. If you have already gone through the recommended steps and still experiencing the issue, please connect with our Support team when you get the chance. To do so, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

@mariustanya I replied to your comment but you haven't replied, I contacted your helpdesk through Chat, they promised I would be contacted regarding a fix for this problem, I have heard nothing from them either. you or the technical team.  So how do I get help for this problem?  I wonder if GoPro realise how frustrating it is to have got the money together to by their latest and greatest, then gone on your travels and then not being able to use the device they sold as being the best yet?  It is very difficult for me I have no wifi and little phone signal, I'm in the mountains in Spain.   Please respond.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @nosecondseason. We see that you have already contacted Support regarding the issue. It should be the next step if the issue remains despite the troubleshooting steps that were recommended through the Hub. It will be standard procedure for Support to ask you to do troubleshooting steps but if you have gone through them already, feel free to tell them so. You may also direct them to this thread for reference. Support would have their own workflow in order to handle the issue completely. It would be best to continue working with them. Thanks!