Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Go pro hero 8 wont turn on

[ New ]
Hello Good day!

I would like to report a gopro 8 bklack unit with issue (does not turn on).

ISSUE- IT WILL NOT TURN ON. THEN THE UNIT WILL GET HOT AFTER 30MINS (IF THE BATTERYS IS INSIDE)
I would like to have this for warranty, I am having a hard time connecting to customers service. I hope I can get help here.

GOPRO HERO 8 BLACK EDITION
SERIAL NO. C333xxx
BOUGHT AT BH PHOTO.com
PURCHASE DATE  - May 11, 2020

THANKS!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Go pro hero 8 wont turn on

[ New ]

Hello, @dundeet02. We have edited your post to remove some personal information. We are not able to see any contact request from you in the Support records. It would be best to connect with the team so they can help you with the HERO8 Black issue. 

To connect with Support, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Go pro hero 8 wont turn on

[ New ]

Hello, @dundeet02. We have edited your post to remove some personal information. We are not able to see any contact request from you in the Support records. It would be best to connect with the team so they can help you with the HERO8 Black issue. 

To connect with Support, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.