12-20-2019 04:09 PM
Hello @vitalsummi2661. Is the Voice Control set to ON? to verify, go to Preferences, then Voice Control, then Voice Control. If this is already the case and the voice commands still do not work, we recommend doing a manual firmware update. The steps below will guide you through the process.
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO8 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged and that the SD card is formatted prior to the update process. After the update, perform a factory reset through these steps . Let us know how it goes. Thanks!