Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Go pro hero 6 water leaked

[ New ]
I bought my go pro on hongkong last Feb 2018 it is not covered by its warranty now.its broken due to water leak.
Where can i send it for repair?
I’m from Philippines. Chat support always display a remarks “CLOSED” thats why i cant contact go pro support. Please help me.
Adventurer

Re: Go pro hero 6 water leaked

[ New ]

Check in to support when their operating hours are in effect.   GoPro does not repair, they only replace and they will only offer a Option so yes you must see what their option they offer you?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @stoutboost67761. As Fishy suggested, it would be best to get in touch with Support. Make sure you contact them during hours of operation as Chat Support here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs does not operate 24/7. Best regards!

Adventurer

[ New ]

9:00 AM they open for me. so check your time zone

As  you must read Plus members get 24-7 support what was just said there is no  support at this given time the hours of Operation are at the bottom of that photo, and  you must calculate to your time zone

HOURS OF OPERATION

Sunday
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Monday
6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM

(GMT-07:00) Pacific Daylight Time (America/Los_Angeles)

01.png

Tourist

[ New ]
Tried it. But it seems that it is always closed.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @stoutboost67761

Try selecting US as the location on the drop down option located on the upper right hand side.

Thanks!

Ej