Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Go pro did not send my product back to me

Support case 07246131

Is there any one have problem with customer service and warranty from Go Pro?

They keep my Returned Malfunctioned Go Pro and did not do anything or give me my product back even It has been more than 3 weeks since I sent the product back to them. 

Here is the story:

I have a non working Go Pro 5 black, Contacted the company, no matter what steps they told me to do, the product did not respond.

So they told me to send them the not-functioned product for it to be fixed or replaced. It happened o 11/21/2019.

I sent the product back to them based via UPS on the label from the company email. It was 11/23/2019.

Now is 12/19/19, It's been 3 weeks and I have not received any response/ email telling me where is my product.

I contacted them 4 times via customer service. Each time, each person who I talked cannot tell me where is my product. The only information they said is The Company warehouse already received my malfunctioned product. But they do not know where my product goes after that. 

These people kept telling me that they will send me email to update with me about the case, one of them even said will send me email every 12 - 24 hours. But I did not receive any email or information at all.

Any one know how to solve this problem?

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Go pro did not send my product back to me

We responded to you on another thread about this. We have sent a note to one of our supervisors to look into your case. You should be hearing from our team soon. Thanks.