Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Go pro 7 is not downloading new media

Ciao a tutti, ho una Go Pro Hero Black 7 usata poche volte e mai dato problemi. Ora non riesco ad ottenere i nuovi media e trasferirli da go pro a IPhone 8 tramite Go pro App. Mi chiede di collegarsi al network del mio telefono e dopo che ho positivamente connesso i due dispositivi, Non mi notifica come al solito che ho nuovi media e infatti riesco a visualizzare quest’ultimi solo tramite la Go pro stessa.
Può essere un problema di connessione?
PS ho già provato a reinstallare Go Pro App
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Go pro 7 is not downloading new media

Hi @cantondrew29

While the camera is paired, what happens when you tap on the Media icon (9 squares)?

Would you be able to share a screenshot?

You can also try pairing the camera to another device to see if the same is observed.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aragon1006

When the camera is paired and I tap on the Media it simply open it and show all the photos and videos previously taken. Even if I try to take a new picture or video when I’m linked to my IPhone is showing immediately on the Medias. Just the pics and videos of that last day I cannot see..only from the Hero7 black itself.
Unfortunately o don’t have another device to pair,just a laptop.
Thanks to you!
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @cantondrew29. See if the media from that last day may have been incorrectly dated in the app that it could be under a different timeline. Also, is the Auto Offload enabled on the app? To check, go to Settings, then Preferences, the Auto Offload. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @mariustanya ,
Unfortunately it’s not a date problem,I’ve already checked. And yes,I have Auto Offload enabled.
It’s really weird, if I tape a new video or take a new photo, it automatically appear on the new media.. Apparently the SD card is okay,no errors showed.
Thanks!
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @cantondrew29

Can you help us with the following information: Camera version, GoPro App version, SD card, phone and OS version.

If you haven't yet, try reformatting the card on the camera.

Make sure to save any important files before proceeding.

Once the card is reformatted, reset the camera's connection to the app.

Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history. 
Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings then pair the camera again.

Do some test recordings and see if these steps made a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej