Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Go Pro wont start anymore !

Since yesterday I can't turn on my camera. It is still recognised by my computer but neither of the screens turns on ! What can I do ?
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Go Pro wont start anymore !

@adroitpeak65727 wrote:
Since yesterday I can't turn on my camera. It is still recognised by my computer but neither of the screens turns on ! What can I do ?

Try pulling the battery for a minute or so and then re-insert.  I've had the same problem with mine occasionally if I leave it on charge after the battery is at 100%

Highlighted
Tourist

Already tried this :S
Highlighted
GoPro

@adroitpeak65727, sorry to hear about the trouble. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: HERO8 Black - Will Not Power On

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.