Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Go Pro Video Recording - Disturbance

Please find the video links given below:

With so much of excitement I started to record songs sample videos after getting this Hero 7 Black as a gift from my wife... And I see disturbance in the recorded videos... Please let me know if there are any settings to be done or let me know if the product is defective.

FYI, the FAN in the room is not turned on. It was OFF.
First recordings with my GoPro
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
First recordings with my GoPro
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Go Pro Video Recording - Disturbance

If you think bout this flashing light .... it is not a camer problem.... Its your bulb......frequency is interfereiting with camera.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi enc3ladus,

I see the issue in the mild DARK as well...

I took the camera out of my window and still culd observe the same issue.

Want to try it in the DAY LIGHT tomorrow... Let me see if I could observe some issue.

Also, if possible can you please tell me the STABLE SETTINGS for GO PRO HERO 7 VIDEO RECORDING.

Thanks in advance...

Highlighted
Nomad

As @enc3ladus said, this issue is being caused by the refresh rate of the light in your room.  You should either change the HZ setting of your camera or change the shutter speed.  Filming in daylight will also solve the issue, but anytime you film in that location with lights on (night or day), you're going to see that refresh rate issue.

Highlighted
Tourist

Great to see the response from you all.

Thanks for the information.

Sure will check the settings and try.