Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Go Pro Video - Fonts - Opton for Larger fonts!

On the back of the GoPro, the video screen - can the fonts be larger?  

Even on the iOS APP, at night it would be nice if there was an option where I can make the fonts larger!    

Want to see the recording time .. 

Adventurer

Re: Go Pro Video - Fonts - Opton for Larger fonts!

Totally agree  gopro seems to think less is best 

GoPro

Hello @stoutsand1245. There is no way to increase the font size of the labels/captions on the GoPro display. We will submit this feedback to the team for future consideration. Thanks!

Tourist

That would be awesome!!

I thought my gopro unit was recording this weekend and it wasn't !  I usually look at the tiny counter and it was so dark and I just blew it.  

I just want a button and than a counter that tells me it's running.  But in much larger font!    Everything else I don't care.  

Thanks!  

GoPro

Hi @stoutsand1245

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have this shared to the team.

For reference, your camera's LED light should be blinking red to indicate that the recording is on going.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ Edited ]

When I got the black 7, I turned off the blinking option only because I like it off (doesn't alert anyone).  A few days later, wanted to get a moving crowd shot to show how large it was and realized it wasn't on when I turned it off.  : (  

I was thinking much larger font on the timer on back of gopro and on ios app.  Or an option to adjust any icon or font would be awesome.