Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Go Pro Max will not charge

Hi,

I bought a GoPro Max in November. Now it wont turn on nor charge either of the 2 batteries i have for it.

Please Advise

Leon

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Go Pro Max will not charge

@leong68686, Sorry to hear about the trouble. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: MAX - Will Not Power On

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I tried allof the above and still nothing.I bought a new battery which worked for 5 mins then completely shutdown again.?

no idea what is gong on.

Highlighted
GoPro

@leong68686, make sure that a recommended charger is used. If the issue persists, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.