Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Go Pro MAX Video Quality - what did i wrong?

I am not impressed with the quality of the Go-Pro MAX. But also not sure if I did something wrong. The many videos on the net show far better pictures than I had when I took my first picture. Is it the weather? Did I have the wrong settings? The sharpness is missing and many spots are washed out. Please do not rate the content of the video, it's about the image quality.

https://studio.youtube.com/video/a1IQcAtykR8/edit

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Go Pro MAX Video Quality - what did i wrong?

[ Edited ]

Hello @hanst46743. We cannot seem to access or view that video that you posted. Will you be able to upload another link or file? It will also help to provide information on the resolution settings that you used, the SD card used in the camera, and how you are viewing your files (through the GoPro App, through other media players). This will help us get a better understanding of the issue. Many thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Go Pro MAX Video Quality - what did i wrong?

Hi

Thanks for your help! I uploaded an mp4.file but unfortunaletly it´s not allowed here. Analysis does not make sense. I already sent back the goPro Max.

GP__0008.JPG