Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Go Pro Hero 9 Video has a filter like curtain going back and forth across the screen

[ New ]
@isaakonfire
I have manually updated to 1.5 last night and went on a ride today. I will check my footage once I get home to check if my vertical line issues are still there. I am hoping that the manual update fixed the issue as that would be a bummer if my footage would not be useable. I’ll keep you updated.
Hiker

Re: Go Pro Hero 9 Video has a filter like curtain going back and forth across the screen

[ New ]
Hey guys, just an update. Spoke to customer service and they advised to send back my cam for RMA. They will send me a knew one out as soon as they receive my camera. I am hoping the new one comes in as stock firmware from the factory. I will not update to 1.5 when I receive and test the camera without the update. Will also confirm what firmware it comes in with. I did not have any issues before I updated to 1.5 so I am hoping that I will have the same experience with the replacement. I also included my other issues having multiple recordings being “unable to view” as well as getting an sd card error even if I am using an approved sd card by go pro. Will send an update once I get the new camera