Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Go Pro Hero 7

Actually I just found out everything is NOT fixed with the Hero 6 it's still occasionally crashing and you have to take the case off, take the battery out then put it back in and turn on the camera again, GoPro really need to fix that, that's something which happened a lot with my Hero 3+ Black and my Hero 4 Black and a few people I spoke to today also have said it happens to their Hero 6 as well regardless of having the latest firmware. 

Nomad

Yeah, I had my Hero6 freeze up last week ans after taht I was not able to make it work with my smart remote again..

Nomad

All.

This topic is about HERO 7 BLACK RUMOURS.

If you want to argue and slate a different camera then make another thread.
Nomad

Have you guys seen the latest DJI Mavic II rumors?

It might feature a detachable camera/stabilizer unit which you can use as a separate action cam from the drone just like the GoPro Karma stabilizer system. Camera and stabilizer will sell for 250 USD!

https://twitter.com/OsitaLV/status/1015874510946332675

Backpacker

doubt if they will, but it'd be nice if they did a GoPro gimbal for it

GoPro

That's a great idea @duanem8

I'm waiting as well for new products.

-Jay 

Sightseer

Yah, i also got the same issues with my hero. but, nothing to found and fix the things which we can it. So, i decided to fix the thing as a manual and thats boom. yes, the crisis for the RARBG hero 6  and worldfree4u got reel and not it's time to real the one who can't replacable. So, thank teh community for your help.  

Tourist

which one ? white, silver or black ?

GoPro-Hero-7.jpg