Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: Go Pro Hero 7

Nomad

Looks like there will be a GoPro Hero7 White.

Putting the clues together, maybe we can expect the lighter colours to be the higher models this year considering we already know there will be a light grey (moderate) and dark grey model (basic).

https://www.mysmartprice.com/gear/2018/06/21/gopro-hero7-white-clears-bluetooth-4-2-certification/
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I've spoken to a lot of people who've had the Hero 6 so I know there's big problems and i've watched a lot of videos of both the Sony FDR-X300 and GoPro Hero 6 and know it's not as good as the Sony so what the hell is your problem? I only ever used my GoPro in the swimming pool on holiday but if it's not very good then i'm not gonna be buying another. If you don't like what I say about the Hero camera then that's YOUR problem stop crying about i like a little pathetic baby just because i'm being blunt and honest.

*rolls eyes*

Backpacker

wow calm down. Yes the Hero 6 had some very serious problems with it was first launched, so much even i took it back & got a refund. It take several month before GoPro released the firmware to solve it, but now its spot on (so much even the Hero 5 feels almost unusable compared to it)

PS chinese wispers spread about solved problems is my mine gripe 

Tourist

Calm down? *rolls eyes* Obviously you're one of these idiots who thinks anyone who disagrees with you and speaks bluntly must be angry, naive boy, lol. As for being solved as afar as i'm aware the poor dynamic range and horrendous noise in very dark scenes is still present and the only way to sort those problems out is for GoPro to use a bigger sensor which according to first reports GoPro once again aren't going to do with the Hero 7 when it's released. Sony are winning the action cam war I know a few people who'ved moved over to the Sony FDR-X3000 and couldn't be happier and say it's way better than any GoPro Hero camera there's ever been, two of them had Hero 6 cameras and got refunds and bought the FDR-X3000.

Nomad

Would be lovely to know why my comments keep getting taken down?

All I've said now for the third time is that the Hero 7 will be white according to the rumours.
Nomad

Maybe someome from gopro doesn't want that info leaking for some reason??
Nomad

^^ But happy to let these two argue about something completely off topic?? ^^