Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Go Pro Hero 7 reboots and switchen trough modes when you shake it

[ New ]

Hi,

I have a go pro hero 7 black that has been acting wierd lately. It started a month ago when the battery was drained everytime I wanted to use it and found it often being on despite having shut it off. I have now found that it reboots when it´s being shaken or moved rapidly. It also switches from Video-->Photo-->time warp as if I am switching modes. This can happend at random. The only way of stopping it is to remove the battery. It acts like this despite being plugged in to the computer  or using another battery. So it looks like it´s not a problem with the power source. I have been updating the camera to the newest firmwear without any results...Does anyone have an idéa on what to do next? 

//Simon

GoPro

Re: Go Pro Hero 7 reboots and switchen trough modes when you shake it

[ New ]

@sunshineklein, sorry to hear about the issue. Please share the details of the problem with our Support Team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so that we can help you better. You can initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives. If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.