Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Go Pro Hero 7 Black still in the “waiting on return” stage

On the 16th of March 2018 I spoke to a memeber from GoPro online as I believed my camera was faulty. In the chat we concluded that the camera was faulty and a return was set up for me. I was told the whole process would take 14 business days including return.

It is now the 9th of April and I’ve not been contacted by GoPro besides my own efforts to reach out. Every time I’ve called over this duration I’ve been told that my camera has been received and the team are waiting for go pros to come into stock so that one can be returned back to me.

Considering I was initially told it was a 14 day turn around for it to have dragged out this long is appalling. For GoPro to tell me that they don’t have any in stock but I can go down to my local electronics store and see hundreds on shelves is concerning.

I’ve asked a number of times “when will there be some in stock” and have been told that they are not aware of that. How does GoPro not know when they are going to have there own cameras in stock....

If someone could inform me what is happening with this situation as I am getting increasingly frustrated with the constant stuff around and lack of response? That would be much appreciated.
Adventurer

Re: Go Pro Hero 7 Black still in the “waiting on return” stage

GoPro has a separate stock,  the camera you returend was to keep it all  and gopro wil lnot send you a new boxed camera but a Open brown container one   with    the lenses and screen protected in plastic film. 

the process takes 3 weels plus if asked    my session, my hero 5 and Hero 7 all took over three weeks to  get to me.