Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Go Pro Hero 5 "Wifi Not Ready. Try Again Later"

Good day! I am having problems with my Go Pro Hero 5. Everytime I try connecting it to Capture App, it says "wifi nit ready. Try again later" i tried updating the firmware several times but to no avail :(
Tourist

Re: Go Pro Hero 5 "Wifi Not Ready. Try Again Later"

go pro hero 5 wifi not ready all people has the same problem 

Sightseer

Same issue here. Firmware updated, but still has the same issue. Every time I try to turn wifi connections on, I get "Wifi not ready. Try again later." error. Same thing happens when I try to connect a new device through capture app. Anyone solve this?

GoPro

Hi All,

Give the steps in this article a try: https://goo.gl/uQSYSN . If you are still having issues after that reach out to our support team directly for further troubleshooting. https://goo.gl/xRcX7m

Best,

Ryan

Sightseer

This doesn't work. It is also hard to reach the support team. I'' so disappointed. I cannot use my go pro
Sightseer

It would be nice if I could get a hold of a support team member.  Pressed #1 so they would call back after 20 minutes of holding. no luck so far. 

Tourist

Just bought my go pro 5 black last month yesterday i cnt connect it to the app. It saying wifi not ready. Did all the setup, erase everything had it reset  and factory reset erase memory still to no availble..... is there no other thing we can do

Tourist

Return back to go pro to give you a brand new one